@myself what the fuck are you doing
I was tagged by agnesanutter.
Rules: In a text post, list ten FICS that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” works, or even all the same pairing or fandom, just the fics that have touched you or that stuck with you somehow. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them!
In no particular order:
- The Cold Song by Eldritchhorrors
- The Black Pearl by Eldrtichhorrors
- This Time No (Forgiveness) by Atlin Merrick
- Everything Atlin Merrick has ever written. I’m serious. I’ve read them ALL. Multiple times. I nearly have Jerk memorized.
- All the Best and Brightest Creatures by wordstrings (& The Paradox Series)
- Maybe in the Meantime Wait and See by Mildredandbobbin
- A Question of Intent by Mildredandbobbin (& The Beast of Baskerville and and and!)
- XO by Mirith Griffin (and Cold Snap! and Control-Alt-Delete)
- Eight Inches that Changed Everything by Xistentialangst (& The Great Sex Olympics…)
- The Heart In The Whole by Verity Burns (everything by Verity Burns)
- Four Corners of the Western World by pennypaperbrain
- The Trouble with Truth Serum by Cleo2010 (This was the first fic I read that made me go— Oh my god what is fandom and where do I sign up?!)
- Stars in a Phrygian Sky by fresne
- The Diary of a Young Omega by corpsereviver2
- The Laws of Chess by PostcardsfromTheoryland
- Easier to Ask Forgiveness Than Permission by trashyfiction
UG SO MANY MORE
You might have deduced that I like Omegaverse. I do. Very much.
I’m scared to come out as bi to my family in case they say it’s fake or I’m just confused so id love to have some people who agree with me so I can prove it
Never forget that before Sherlock left to go on what he thought was a suicide mission, he took off his glove so that he could feel John’s hand, the touch of his skin, one last time
if a girl asks you for a tampon, I dont care how much you hate that bitch if you have one you hand it over no one deserves that level of hell